Naturally, Non-Gmo, Gluten Free, functional food and easy to use!
Whole Flax Seed with plenty of fiber and omega 3 oil will start crunchy and then be gummy.
How do you identify good Whole Flax Seed?
The best way is to test it yourself
– Is it Shiny?
– Fresh Flax Seeds are 48-53% omega 3 oil
– The Fresh Flax Seeds are plump – not small and flat
– Do the Fresh Flax Seeds taste sweet and Nutty?
– Do the Fresh Flax Seed crunch and then get gummy?
Whole Flax Seed is High in Nutrition, Omega-3 Oil, Protein, and Fiber
- Whole Flax Seed a functional Food ingredient is a high-nutrition grain, rich in dietary fiber, very high in essential omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid(ALA) and high in vitamins and minerals. These components classify Whole Flax Seed as a Functional Food Ingredient, because of the high nutritional value.
- Flax Seed is the richest source of omega 3 oil of any plant product and helps reduce cholesterol, fight cancer, and lower blood glucose levels.
Naturally, Non-Gmo, Gluten Free, food and easy to use
- Fresh Flax Seed”s Flax is grown in the USA and is naturally, Non-Gmo, Gluten Free, food and feed Ingredient.
- Sprinkle with food or use in Gluten Free favorite recipes for high nutrient value substitute for wheat flour, fat, and eggs. Mix it in juice, soups, on top of salads, cereal, ice cream, pizza or anything you like to eat.
- Daily serving size is 15-45 grams or 1-3 Tbsp. ground. Grind Flax for 10 seconds, Drink in juice, Feel Great and your go-to GO!
For more information, please visit:
|Dimensions||5 x 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.