We deliver Fresh Flax Seeds directly from the source, the family farms of the North American plains.
Omega-3 Functional Food and Feed Ingredients in Conventional or Organic food and feed grades:
- Brown and Golden Fresh Flax Whole Seeds
- Cold Milled Whole Fresh Flax Seed Meal or Flour forms
- Pure Food Grade Fresh Flax Seed Oil
- Fresh Flax Seed Meal
Listed prices include shipping within the lower 48 states.
Please contact directly for retail or wholesale sales.
1.877.326.2226 email@example.com. Thank You!
Our Flax Seed is triple cleaned and cold milled in a state of the art stainless steel FDA Inspected, MCIA Organic Fresh Flax Seed processing Facility in North Dakota, USA. Both management and handlers have extensive expertise in producing and processing flax seed, ensuring, the highest quality flax seed cleaning, cold milling, and packaging and shipping.
About Flax Seed
- Are the Flax Seeds shiny? Our Flax Seed is between 37-43% omega 3 oil
- Are the seeds plump, not small and fat?
- Does it taste Sweet and Nutty?
- Does it Crunch and then get Gummy?
Flax Seed is a Functional Food Ingredient
- Rich contents of A-linolenic acid (ALA), lignans, and fiber.
- High in protein, (10g) fiber (12g) Low in carbohydrates (12g) (per serving) that the body absorbs easily.
- Beneficial physiological effects of its components
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- Essential source of high-quality Omega 3 oil (40%), protein and dietary fiber.
- Used in baked foods, juices, milk and dairy products, muffins, dry pasta products, macaroni and meat
Omega-3 Biofuel for the Brain!
- Flax Seed is richest source of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) of any plant product and a renewable resource.
- Omega-3 oil, is a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) that must be supplied by the diet
- 50% of fatty acids are polyunsaturated in the Brain, 1/3 are of the omega-3 family, and are thus of dietary origin
- Dietary omega-3 (PUFA) is important to ensure brain structure and function, during development and aging.
Flax Seed Lignans
- Lignans (Fiber) have anti-carcinogenic compounds
- A High Lignan diet is linked to lower cancer rates
- Balance hormones, modulate the immune system, stimulate enzyme production, balance the digestive system, and scavenge free radicals which can damage tissue
- High Fiber Diets reduce the pain of knee osteoarthritis, reduced weight, reduced cardiovascular risk, reduced diabetes risk
Flax Seed is High in Omega 3 Fatty acids Essential to Animals
Flax is 42%-50% omega 3 oil and 23% protein, making it an energy-dense, protein-rich replacement for other costly feed ingredients.
Animal Feed Ingredient:
Feed Performance and Diets
- Omega 3s has a remarkable calming effect on the horse.
- Improves dull coat dry, itchy skin, skin allergies, cracking, crumbling, thin-walled hooves, and joint stiffness.
- Balances inflammatory response.
- Flax Fiber supplies energy improves gastrointestinal function.
- Balances of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids.
- Increases performance and improves cattle health.
- Improves feed efficiency.
- Flax is good fat, protein-packed and a natural vegetable-based feed.
- Increased gain by 10% and feed efficiency by more than 12%.
- Gain more weight with less feed.
- Boosts the immune response due to anti-inflammatory effect of flaxseed diets.
- Flaxseed benefits are worth three to four times more per bushel than corn.
- Reduce emissions and boost the health of cows.
- Flaxseed-in forage produces milk with 60–100% more Omega three fatty acids.
- Flax Seed can reduce the amount of methane by up to 40 per cent.
- Flax Seed encourages the growth of good bacteria in the cow’s stomach.
- Flax increased the total omega-3 content of eggs from 99.8 to 415.4 mg/50g egg.
- ALA increased from 38.5 to 306.3.
- DHA increased from 53.3 to 83.7 mg/50 g egg, when fed 10% Flax.
- In USA, eggs labeled as an omega-3 enriched must contain 400mg total omega-3 fatty acid/50g egg; hens fed 15% flaxseed qualify.
- Flax Seed Fiber (Lignans) is important to digestive health, while protein provides energy and keeps the immune system strong.
- Flax Seed, a naturally rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (good fats.) and has many health benefits of a functional food ingredient.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of flaxseed can help ease symptoms of arthritis, lower blood pressure, and maintain healthy skin and coat.
Berenson Consulting LLC
Berenson Consulting LLC. is a wholesaler/merchandiser of certified Organic and Conventional Fresh Flax Seeds in all its forms, and Certificated USA Federal and State Contractor, SAM, SBA, WI-WBE. since 2003. DUN: 140063285, EIN: 82-0581146, Cage: 43Y92.